A short break, time for yourself, a quiet room, all meals prepared, nature, silence, freedom.
Sometimes we go through a rough patch at work, at home or in our relationships. We experience stress, have difficulties sleeping, feel burned out, or just want to take some time away from our daily tasks. In periods like these, a resourcing retreat can offer us the breath of fresh air needed to recharge our inner battery.
Who’s it for?
Our individual resourcing days are for everyone who likes to take some time off from the daily worries and wants to spend some quiet days in a beautiful and holistically nourishing environment.
What can you expect?
We offer a beautiful room, delicious, healthy and organic meals and a splendid natural environment to discover. At night you can pass time in our evening room, read a book from our library, have a conversation with like-minded people or just listen to some nice music.
You are welcome to stay for one night or more, according to your wishes and needs. Regardless of the formula you choose, we always include a visit to our sauna and a relaxing massage.
Depending on your wishes and our availability, together we will plan your stay at Koningsteen. Each stay starts on the evening of day one (before 6pm) and ends on the evening of the last day of your visit.
Included in each
- overnight stay with breakfast
- access to a quiet and stylish individual room
- a vegetarian, organic and freshly prepared warm buffet lunch with a delightful dessert
- a soup, bread and cheese meal at night
- one visit to the sauna (you can also exchange your sauna or massage for another treatment or therapy)
- a complete 60 minute relaxing body massage (in consultation with Koningsteen you can opt for another treatment)
- water, tea, coffee and fruit during your stay
Extra massages and sauna visits
Other individual treatments or therapies
Contact us for your resourcing stay